14 Jul 2016

SPOTTED: BETTER ON ME

As you saw on my last post, I visited the Ethical Fashion Show in Berlin. Whilest running around and looking at all of pretty cloth, I had the pleasure to meet Niki , the managing director of BETTER ON ME and her lovely assistant. They produce fair-trade, vegan & eco-friendly t-shirts with photographs on them! They are not only pretty to look at, they also tell a story .  


I ordered the GRACE & NATALIE shirt the next day. 

What I personally really like about this brand is fact that they don't just try to sell their shirts, they try to get you to listen to the story which lays behind every photograph. The one with the sheep & the woman, for instance : Grace (the blind sheep) got rescued by Natalie and brought to the Farm Sanctuary in New York State, USA









PAX & SHELLY
(from the WE ARE ONE collection)


GRACE & NATALIE



Sneak peak of the next collection:












No comments:

Post a Comment