3 Jul 2016

MBFW in Berlin - Tuesday

What a week !
four Trade Shows, two runway shows & one fashion constellation 


MBFW Diary - Monday 

Green Showroom - Ethical Fashion Show 

I have been waiting for them since last January ! You can find a lot of vegan/fair/eco-friendly brands which are as fashionable as one can be!
Jan'nJune, Wunderwerk & Better on me (the three Shirts down below) are just a few to name.

Coming up soon: Better on me !


  The Premium Trade Show 

I really like going there for the inspiration but most of the brands don't produce fair or eco-friendly. :/






 SEEK
this trade show is more about casual street style ( but I need to admit that the pictures are from January, apparently I hadn't had the time to visit the fair this season)








No comments:

Post a Comment